Custom Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Return to the bird 2007/2008


We decided to venture back to Utah this year to go ride Snowbird again.  I brought along my new Burton Custom X 158, Burton Co2's and Burton Ions.  I could not wait to test out my new gear. Upon arrival there was a lack of fresh snowfall due to the it still being early in the season but that did not stop us from getting some shredding done.  We managed to find some untouched stashes in the trees and some out of bounds areas.  Luckily after a few days we got dumped on overnight.  We woke up early to get the first chair and and throw down some runs.  It was definitely worth the wait cause the pow was awesome and barely anyone else was out riding yet.  The new snowfall also opened up new terrain that was full of great features that let me put my new gear to the test.  We found plenty of good lines that day and some good places to take some falls too.  I was stoked on the trip and there was no better way to end it than with some quality pow riding.


















1 comment:

Its ME said...

Know water cure too?
come see me at http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com

from singapore blogger.

snow is white and cold.and mystery too.