Custom Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Burton Tadashi Fuse Comes to an End















After three seasons Burton's Tadashi Fuse pro model is not in the lineup for next season. Am I disappointed, yes. The Fuse has been my favorite board since it has come out, possessing limitless versatility and dope graphics its a must have for your quiver. I have owned all three models. Out of all the boards I have owned and tested none have been more fun to ride than the Fuse. So here's a tribute to Tadashi's short but sick mini dynasty.







2005/2006
Features
+ Sintered Vision Base
+ Super Fly II Core
+ Dualzone EGD
+ Biax™ Fiberglass
+ Infinite Ride
+ 10:45 Sidewalls
+ Even Core Profile

+Sweet Pug

2006/2007

Upgrades:
Pro Tip
Carbon I beam

2007/2008

Upgrades:
Park Fly II Core

2 comments:

Mike said...

Ahh that sucks so bad. I have an OSD (all black) Tadashi from 2006-07 and I have to say it's one (if not the) best board I've ridden. I'll be switching to Ride DH 155 this year, so will see how that goes. Thanks for the post.

Unknown said...

Does anyone know a comparable board that is being made today?