Custom Search

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tyrol Trip (11/22/08)

I headed up to Tyrol Basin with some friends to take advantage of the early season riding. The snow was actually prettty decent and Tyrol even had some more park features setup than the last time I was there. I was stoked I finally got to test my new setup out at Tyrol's mini park. I was blown away with the performace of the ICS boards and EST bindings from Burton are. I ended up going with the X8 155, Triad EST bindings and Ions. The X8 and Triads make for killer park setup. The X8 is super playfull and maintains its stability even at highspeeds.
















2 comments:

martinboards said...

it's kind of depressing how much nicer your early season snow coverage looks compared to what I saw on my local mountain yesterday. grr Spokane is annoying me

KiraZlatko said...

I was in South Tyrol and loved to be there. It was a great adventure at the hotel St. Leonhard and i made man pictures.